Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Thief comes to kill steal and destroy

But I have come to bring life says My God..
Almost a year ago I sat in the back seat of the church I visited tonight for my daughters wedding.
Treated as a common criminal, ostricized, put down, heart bleeding, mind reeling.
For almost a year I suffered not being able to get past the disappointment, anger, hurt, rage and despair.Tonight my Father Invited me to offer up a prayer for my community at this church. To the altar I went, it was an awesome healing experience.  Man may put me down, My Jesus welcomes me to His Throne, an heir to his kingdom, my name written in the lambs Book of life. From where does your help come from ? My help comes from the Lord ! I will serve him all my days..

No comments:

Post a Comment