Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

James 4:7

Baited, it has been a week since this all started and what better time. There is weakness, health issues, quitting smoking,car troubles, ATTACK.

Submit therefore to God, Resist the devil and he will flee.
To God be the Glory.

I have been baited repeatedly this week, evidence that God is being glorified. Haters beware ! You may catch me off guard but my God is faithful, He is who he says he is, He can do what he says he can do, I am who he says I am, I can do all things thru Christ who gives me strength.

God reveals some unforgiveness and I admit but go no further, can I go further ? I can, but will I ? The wounds are deep and I have held them for a long time, this is hate and I am supposed to love my neighbor as myself, I feel justified to hold this and yet there is the word and my God who has brought me out of the slimy pit and now here is this garbage buried for years, I just want to forget and keep this buried, can I forgive when the offenses still continue ? How far do I have to go ? Lord help me I am unable to do this, I need you, even speaking about this anger burns inside me and I swear and lose it, now I begin to hurt because I am grieving the holy Spirit and God... This will not be instantaneous but Lord I am willing show me the way !!!!
I whisper : Forgive me father for I have sinned...

No comments:

Post a Comment