Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blessings

God recently brought into my life many new friends from all over the world. I never thought I would have this opportunity. As my health forced me to leave my job in Custer, God has allowed me to stay in touch with my kids ! Yes my kids, I Love them as my own, they are from the Ukraine and the Phillipines,Honduras and Indonesia,Singapore and Vietnam many from the U.S.
If I had a bigger house and jobs so I could sponsor their visa they would all live under my roof. Love is all I can tell you, they showered me with Love and I them, we laughed til we cried most days, we shared and had such fun, we also worked.These kids were all far from home and looked to Bob and I as parental figures. Six of them recieved there driver license which was so awesome to see them accomplish, They were so willing to learn and determined to succeed. I was demanding and they all had the will to be the best even if we were "housekeepers" as a team we did an awesome job. Some returned home and will come back to U.S. others returned to there country and are now studying and in college or may have completed their studies. What a privilege, what an honor and a blessing.
From The Fish Whisperer I Love You: Eric,Victoria,Ivan,Roma,Serge,Bee,Eve,Ken,Anna,Maria,Desi,Diego,Yayan,WawanBig Dedy,Lino,Radio,Ben,Lori,David,Justin,Brandon,Loren,Peter,Joe,rainbow bright,John,Kaleesha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment