Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shazam...

Ever wonder why things never change ? I am learning (slowly) that the things that remain the same that I would like changed are because I act and react the same. If I choose to look at myself and change me, my actions and reactions everything can have a differant outcome. If I choose kindness and patience, to show Love to those who do not deserve it and to forgive no matter how many times, I can change almost any situation. Silly how long it takes some of us to figure this out. Today I choose Love, to Love the unloveable, to be kind to those who use me or mistreat me and to forgive no matter the offense.
This has to be God in me, changing me. My mama taught me to beware of strangers but I welcome this stranger !!!!

The whisper: Proverbs 3: 13-26

No comments:

Post a Comment