Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Deep way down Deep !!

This is a new song to me and I thank you Trish for your enthusiasm as you brought it to us. This song has come to have special meaning for me. As we sang it with the sunday school kids and had such fun (exhaustion) I decided to take a trip deep, way down deep, way down deep down in my heart and I found a treasure chest of Love and forgiveness and freedom that I knew was coming to fruition yet I had no idea my new fruit had grown great roots. I can say for the first time in my life I have no hate in me, I am able to love even my enemies. God you are so great, your word has kept its promise and I am in awe the depths your love can take us if we are willing. I by no means am perfect but my God is perfecting his Love in me. If you have experienced God you know it is hard to put in words yet so simple if we don't try and complicate it with our human selves... LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment