Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beauty surrounds

sitting next to lake Erie doing my studies and after a bit of anxiety and frustration last night this morning God is humurous my scripture for study today are Psalm 40:2 and Isaiah 55:9 Jeremiah 29:11 Romans 8:28 Philippians 3:14 (And this) Gods love for me extends in every direction because I am His child, all that is behind me must be worked toward good, even when I have failed. In addition, everything ahead of me belongs to God.My future is entirely His, and His love extends through circumstances I have not yet known. No matter how deep I sink into a pit of despair,His hand can extend that much deeper to lift me out. No matter what heights this human experience can boast, Gods ways are higher. Every day I spend with him, I am lifted out of insignicance to ascend and take my place in Gods high calling in Christ Jesus.
I Whisper Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment